MYDOST (POTASSIUM SCHOENITE) K2O Min:23%; MgO Max: 11%; S : 22%
- HS Code: 31059090
- Packing: 1Kg
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
- Dosage: 500gm
- Avoid fertigation with Calcium Nitrate.
- Always add MYDOST slowly with continuous stirring to avoid formation of lumps.
- Keep only water on for half an hour before and after giving MYDOST through fertigation.
MYDOST is an unique plant nutrition which provides all three essential nutrients Potassium, Magnesium & Sulfur combined into one mineral to growing plants in an ideal ratio.
Dosage & Method of application:
2-3 applications at 15 days interval during the crop development stage
Foliar Application: 0.5% solution (500 gm /100 litres of water)
Fertigation Application: 1.5-2 kg per acre
MYDOST is readily water soluble & immediately available to plants, which provide uniform distribution of nutrients, results in optimum production of crops when it is applied on tropical foliage plants, field and plantation crops.
- Required for synthesis of proteins and starch.
- Activates enzymes to stimulate chemical plant processes.
- Improves crop yields and quality and is essential for fruit formation.
- Vital for protein and amino acid formation.
- Promotes enzyme activation.
- Important for high oil content crops.
- Enhances Enzyme Formation.
- Enhances phosphate adsorption.
- Essential for chlorophyll production and photosynthesis.