(Zinc Mobilizing Bacteria)
Shelf life: 2 Years
As per FCO specification total CFU count minimum 5 x 107 cells/gm.
Introduction: zinc deficiency is most prevalent in intensely cropped light textured alkaline soils. About 96-99% of the exogenously applied zinc is converted into different insoluble forms viz: zinc phosphate, zinc sulphide etc. Within 7 days of application. Zinc helps in formation of enzyme systems and development of shoots. Zinc deficiency results in reduced membrane integrity and reduction in synthesis of carbohydrates, auxin, chlorophyll and increased susceptibility of heat stress. Mode of Action: INVOKE-Zn contains bacterial cells capable of producing various organic acids in a soil medium and convert the insoluble complexes of zinc into available forms for better plant growth by lowering the soil pH & breaking down the complexity & increase the crop yield and soil health. Availability of phosphate is also accelerated by INVOKE-Zn Method of Application- Soil Application:
- For Field crops apply INVOKE-Zn @ 3Kg /acre uniformly at the time of land preparation or just before irrigation in standing crops.
- For orchard and vegetable crops apply [email protected] kg/acre.
- Controls khera disease in paddy
- Increases crop yield and the quality of the produce
- Improves soil health and activate hormones
- Improves root and plant growth
- Improves photosynthetic activity
- Store in cool & dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not mix with Antibiotic
- Compatible with bio-fertilizers and bio-pesticides when applied in the soil.